- All dancers must be 9 years old by audition date. Proof of age is required (birth certificate).
- Audition attire for female dancers: solid color leotard, pink tights, ballet shoes and hair confined (please no hair bows, flowers or other hair accessories).
- Boys under 12: black, athletic shorts, a white T-shirt and ballet shoes.
Tip: Bring a cover-up, it can get chilly in the audition space.
- Dancers with a minimum of 2 years pointe training, bring pointe shoes.
- Dancers under the age of 18 must have parent/guardian present to sign the registration forms and contracts.
- Professional dancers may send their resumé with photos — prior to audition date — to:
Beth Marks, 1621 Camden Ave., Jacksonville, FL 32207
Audition Day Information
- Auditions might last longer than time allocated. Bring a lunch and water to auditions. Refreshments will not be provided. No peanut products please.
- For parents and adult performers: Community Nutcracker will be using VolunteerSpot.com for sign-ups. Please watch your email for your invitation to help with these areas.
Mandatory weekly rehearsals start the Friday and Saturday following auditions and continue through the week of performances (excluding Thanksgiving).
Attendance for all performances is mandatory, except for double-casted roles (mice, angels, sprites, pages and bon bons).
8 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 13, 2014.
Cast B: Performs 10:30 a.m. and 8 p.m. Friday, Dec. 12, 2014 and
2 p.m. Saturday, Dec. 13, 2014.